Activities for 07/15/2013 to 07/26/2013
– RM 967 to Jerry’s Lane will have construction activity related to excavation/embankment for roadway right and striping and traffic switch to temporary pavement.
– These activities will cause minimal traffic impact.
– The traffic switch on 7/16 will cause severe traffic impact.
– Jerry’s Lane to McKinnon Loop will have no construction activity at this time.
– McKinnon Loop to the Travis County Line will have construction activity related to strip/stockpile of topsoil and import of the embankment.
– Travis County line to Brodie Lane no construction activity at this time.
– No driveways will be impacted.
*DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER CONSITIONS, THE CONTRACTOR HAS MOVED THE TRAFFIC SWITCH TO TUESDAY, 07/17*