Activities for 07/08/2013 to 07/19/2013
– RM 967 to Jerry’s Lane will have construction activity related to prep of subgrade at the intersection on 7/8, paving of temporary widening and removing of traffic islands on the nights of 7/9 and 7/10, stripe and making the traffic switch on to the temporary pavement on 7/15, and roadway right subgrade prep on 7/17-7/19.
– These activities will cause moderate traffic impact.
– The traffic switch on 7/15 will cause severe traffic impact.
– Jerry’s Lane to McKinnon Loop will have no construction activity at this time
– McKinnon Loop to the Travis County Line will have no construction activity at this time.
– Travis County line to Brodie Lane no construction activity at this time.
– No driveways will be impacted.
*PLEASE USE CAUTION IN THE AREA OF FM 967 AND JERRY’S LN. ON 07/15 AS TRAFFIC WILL BE SWITCH ON TO TEMPORARY PAVEMENT*