Activities for 09/23/2013 to 10/05/2013
– RM 967 to Jerry’s Lane will have construction activity related to final prepping of subgrade roadway right, installation of base, detour sub-grade prep, and paving of detour 114 roadway right.
– These activities will cause minimal traffic impact.
– Jerry’s Lane to McKinnon Loop will have excavation and embankment work, final prep of subgrade roadway right, base installation, detour subgrade prep roadway right for two detours, and paving of the two detours.
– McKinnon Loop to the Travis County Line will have construction activity related to setting deck panels and forming thicken ends, and sub-grade prep roadway right.
– Travis County line to Brodie Lane will have construction activity related to installation of driveway and pipes on Bliss Spillar, removal of metal beam guard fence, concrete traffic barrier, and traffic switch to detour.
– No driveways will be impacted.