Activities for 10/21/2013 to 11/01/2013
– RM 967 to Jerry’s Lane will have construction activity related to installation of base, concrete inlets, curb and gutter, and bluetop base.
– These activities will cause minimal traffic impact.
– Jerry’s Lane to McKinnon Loop will have construction activity related to final prep of subgrade roadway right, base installation, and paving of the detour.
– This will have minimal impact to traffic
– McKinnon Loop to the Travis County Line will have construction activity at the bridge related forming thicken ends, expansion joint, overhand brackets, rebar install, setup bidwell, and dry run the bidwell. Roadway work will include the closure of north McKinnon Loop beginning 10/21, flowfill abutment #9, and subgrade prep at left roadway.
– The closure of McKinnon Loop will have moderate impacts to traffic while all other impact will be minimal.
– Travis County line to Brodie Lane will have construction activity related to paving the detour widening, installation of driveway and Bliss Spillar pipes, subgrade prep for second detour, and paving of the second detour.
– No driveways will be impacted.