Activities for 01/27/2014 to 02/07/2014
– RM 967 to Jerry’s Lane will have construction activity related to onsite cut to fill, prep subgrade, and installation of driveway pipes.
– These activities will cause minimal impact to traffic.
– Jerry’s Lane to McKinnon Loop will have construction activities related to onsite cut to fill.
– This will cause minimal impact to traffic.
– McKinnon Loop to the Travis County Line will have construction activity at the bridge related to cure of unit 1.
– These activities will have minimal impacts to traffic.
– Travis County Line to Brodie Lane construction activity includes adjustments to detour 225 and detour 248 and the traffic switch on 01/30/2014.
– The detour activity will have moderate impacts on traffic
– No driveways will be impacted.
*A TRAFFIC SWITCH IS SCHEDULED IN THE AREA OF THE TRAVIS COUNTY LINE AND BRODIE LN. ON 01/30/2014. THE SWITCH WILL BE BASED ON WEATHER CONDITIONS.*