Activities for 2/17/14 to 2/28/14:
- RM 967 to Jerry’s Lane will have construction activity related to onsite cut to fill, prep subgrade, base coarse, and installation of inlets and driveway pipes.
- These activities will cause minimal impact to traffic.
- Jerry’s Lane to McKinnon Loop will have construction activity related to onsite cut to fill and work on culverts B and C.
- This will cause minimal impact to traffic.
- McKinnon Loop to the Travis County Line will have construction activity related to onsite cut to fill. The bridge will have construction activity related to striping and poring a forming approach slabs.
- These activities will have minimal impacts to traffic.
- Travis County Line to Brodie Lane construction activity includes on-site cut to full, construction of the detour revision at Bliss Spillar, full depth intersection at Bliss Spillar, work on detours 225 and 248, and traffic switches onto detours 225 and 248 at Bliss Spillar and Johnson Ln., and removal of the guardrail.
- The traffic switches will have severe impacts on traffic. The detour work will have moderate impacts to traffic.
The following driveways will be impacted:
1. 77- 125 FM 1626 Buda, TX 78610
2. 90- 251 N. FM 1626 Building 2 Suite D Buda, TX 78610
3. 93- 321 N. FM 1626 Buda, TX 78610
4. 150- 1401 N. FM 1626 Buda, TX 78610
*THE TRAFFIC SWITCH AT DETOUR 248 WILL OCCUR ON 02/20/14 PENDING WEATHER*