Activities for 05/19/2014 to 05/30/2014
- RM 967 to Jerry’s Lane will have construction activity related to installation of inlet, topsoil, concrete driveways, and pave.
- Concrete Driveway work will have moderate impacts to traffic and all activities will cause minimal impact.
- Jerry’s Lane to McKinnon Loop will have construction activity related to grade ditch, closure of Oakwood Loop, base coarse, and pave. This will cause minimal impact to traffic.
- McKinnon Loop to the Travis County Line will have construction activity at the bridge related to installing the rails and road work related to paving. These activities will have minimal impacts to traffic.
- Travis County Line to Brodie Lane will have construction activity related to prepping of subgrade.
- Driveway impacts include the following:
- 125 FM 1626
- 251 N 1626 Building 2 Suite D
- 321 N. FM 1626