Activities for 06/16/2014 to 06/28/2014
- RM 967 to Jerry’s Lane will have construction activity related to concrete driveways, curb and sidewalk, prep ditches and topsoil.
- Concrete Driveway work will have moderate impacts to traffic and all activities will cause minimal impact.
- Jerry’s Lane to McKinnon Loop will have construction activity related to work on Hardin Loop and Oakwood Dr., paving, and prep ditches and topsoil.
- The Hardin Loop and Oakwood Dr. work will have a moderate impact on traffic. All other work will cause minimal disruption to travel.
- McKinnon Loop to the Travis County Line will have construction activity at the bridge related to rubbing and patching the overhang, grinding the deck, completing PR1 Rail, installing concrete riprap, and road work related to installation of subgrade, base, and paving.
- These activities will have minimal impacts to traffic.
- Travis County Line to Brodie Lane will have no construction activity at this time.