Activities for 06/23/2014 to 07/05/2014
- RM 967 to Jerry’s Lane will have construction activity related to paving, installation of metal beam guardrail fence, prepping ditches, and seed and blanket.
- These activities will cause minimal impact.
- Jerry’s Lane to McKinnon Loop will have construction activity related to work on Hardin Loop and Oakwood Dr., paving, prep ditches and topsoil, and installation of metal beam guardrail fence.
- The Hardin Loop and Oakwood Dr. work will have a moderate impact on traffic. All other work will cause minimal disruption to travel.
- McKinnon Loop to the Travis County Line will have construction activity at the bridge related to rubbing and patching the overhang, completing PR1 Rail, and installing concrete riprap, and road work related to priming, paving, and installation of metal beam guardrail fence.
- These activities will have minimal impacts to traffic.
- Travis County Line to Brodie Lane will have no construction activity at this time.
*BEGINNING TUESDAY, JUNE 24TH, OAKWOOD WILL HAVE A LANE CLOSURE AND REMAIN CLOSED OVER NIGHT. PLEASE USE DETOURED ROUTE TO JERRY’S LN.*