Activities for 11/10/2014 to 11/21/2014
- RM 967 to Jerry’s Lane will have no construction activity at this time.
- Jerry’s Lane to McKinnon Loop will have construction activity related to excavation and embankment and prep subgrade.
- McKinnon Loop to the Travis County Line will have construction activity related to culvert E headwalls and wingwalls.
- Travis County Line to Brodie Lane will have construction activity related to concrete driveways, traffic switch, installation of traffic signal foundation, paving, topsoil, seed and blanket, and excavation embankment.
- The traffic switch will cause severe impact to the traveling public. All other activities will cause minimal disruption.
*WEATHER PREMITTING, A TRAFFIC SWITCH HAS BEEN SCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY NIGHT, NOVEMBER 16TH. PLEASE USE CAUTION IN THE AREA OF THE TRAVIS COUNTY LINE TO BRODIE LANE.*